

We returned from Boston just about two weeks ago, but it's been crazy ever since we got back. Right after we got home, we headed up to Shasta to see my dad and Leann, which was so much fun. Luckily, except for some bad air (smokey) the fires haven't affected them too much. Then Nacho took my grandparents down to Santa Barbara for a few days for a funeral. I'd like to say that we're staying home for awhile, but we just found out we're heading to Seattle for a weekend in two weeks. And then we have our last Disneyland trip before our passes expire in August. BUT after that, things will be settling down around here as we await the arrival of our little one in December.
The Boston trip was wonderful and for anybody wondering the girls did fabulous on the red-eye out. The fell asleep 1/2 hour into the flight and we had to wake them up on landing. Of course that meant I was pinned to my seat by their little heads all night. We got to do and see so much and I still feel like we only saw a fraction of the city. We did take two side trips, one to Salem and one to Cape Cod...I liked Cape Cod better, but I'm sure Salem would be great if we didn't have two little girls who were completely terrified of witches. I'm so glad we went and that we took the extra time to really explore the city. For anybody who might be interested in pictures and didn't get my email of them, here is a link:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BZOGzdqzbMdA


1 comment:
OK, I'm jealous - you barely look pregnant! LOL But, you look like you had an amazing time! The girls look amazing and beautiful and happy.
So much traveling - don't know how you do it! Just going to see my family by car 3 hours away is almost too much for me to juggle! LOL
Post a Comment