I know this is a historic election and I do realize the importance of it, but I am so tired of it. I'm tired of how ugly it has become, not just between the two candidates, but between their supporters. People who in any other situation are great friends, yet you bring up this election and you'd think they hate eachother. When did it become so personal? When did people stop being able to discuss issues without it turning into personal attacks. The great thing about this country is we're allowed to have different views and vote based on those. I'm tired of the non-stop political ads, both for president and the propositions. I'm tired of every piece of mail we get being a political ad. I'm tired of listening to news, which is so biased in so many ways. I'm tired of the candidates not giving straight answers. I'm tired of watching people become so divided. I just hope the next week and half goes quickly and that people are able to come back together after this election, even if their candidate is not the one who wins.
Speaking of which....although I realize for the area I live in, I'm in the minority with my vote for president, you can kindly stop forwarding me emails about how horrible he is - especially when the majority of it isn't even factual. And I'm not going to change my mind. And I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I don't, because I mailed my ballot in yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment