Monday, June 1, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame...

We were lucky enough to be offered tickets to yesterday's Giants game, so we took the kids to their first ever Major League Baseball game. I wasn't sure how they'd do, but Samantha had been begging to go to a game after we toured Fenway last summer in Boston. It took them awhile to get settled and figure out what was going on, but not too long after they were right in it, cheering and screaming and generally carrying on! It was made even better by the fact that the Giants won, beating St. Louis 5-3. After the game, the girls were allowed to run the bases, which I can promise was the highlight of their day!


There was a woman who was sitting a few rows behind us who was just in love with the baby. After the game she came up to us and told us how beautiful our children are and how well behaved they were. I don't know what constitutes being well behaved at a baseball game, but I'll take the compliment!


No comments: