Katherine (Kate) Marie Lua
February 14, 2011 ~ 10:23am
8lbs ~ 20.5 inches
I know I am much delayed in this wonderful announcement, but we have been adjusting to being a family of 6 (which has been going great and much easier than I thought) and dealing with sick kids. It would be just our luck that all 3 of our biggies would take turns running fevers the week leading up to and the week after Kate's birth. It was a blessing that they had all been 24 hours fever free the day she was born and they were all able to come meet her.
And we have been truly blessed. Kate came back Coombs negative, which means she never had the anti-c antigen. And that means there was never anything for my body to attack! It still affects me, should I need a blood transfusion, but as any mother knows, as long as my baby is ok, it's all good!
Hopefully I'll be able to post here more often, but I make no promises. After all, I am a mom of FOUR now!


1 comment:
She is just absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that everything turned out well and that you have a wonderful new addition to your family!
Post a Comment