Since Lexi turned 3 over the weekend, she finally gets to move up into the 3-4 year old ballet class, meaning my days in the Mommy & Me class are done. When I asked yesterday about her moving up the first week of November, I was told she could move up any time. That would have been helpful to know the times I asked/confirmed before and before I had her dressed and at the studio for her original class. But hey, at least I'm out of it one week before I thought I'd be. Then, even though I've asked at least 3 times in the past about room in Sam's class and was assured there was plenty, when I tried to enroll her in it yesterday, I was told it was full. Luckily the lady took pity on me and agreed that squeezing one more child in the class wouldn't be that big a deal. So next Thursday, I only have to go to the studio once!
And this couldn't have come at a better time because my doctor informed me at my appt. on Tuesday that I need to stop overdoing it and start taking it easy. I don't know how that's possible with two preschoolers and the holidays coming up, but I'll do my best. The appt. was boring, which is good. She let the girls help her measure and do the doppler to hear the heartbeat. I truly appreciate her getting the girls involved because even though they're both excited, every little bit helps. If I go to my due date, which I didn't with either girl, I've got just under 7 weeks left. It's going by fast! Oh and still no names yet. But we might be making some headway there.
Lexi had her 3 year appt. and is doing great. She's hit all the milestones for her age and is advanced in some. She was less than cooperative with the hearing & vision tests, so we'll go back in a few months for those. He said most kids this age are the same way though. She's 38. 5 inches (77%) and 34lbs 4oz (81%)....so she's solid, but perfect on the BMI scale at just above 50%. Oh and we all got our flu shots...well shot for me, mist for the girls. They were thrilled to skip the shots and thought it was hilarious that mom had to get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeaaa! It did come at the perfect time! I can't believe you are so close to having the little one. And you know, as smart as those doctors are, you would think they would know better than to tell a mom of small children to take it easy lol.
As if you could take it easy, lol! Glad the appt. went well---you are almost there!
Post a Comment