Thursday, June 18, 2009

You keep telling yourself that little one

Today we had lunch with my mom and on our way back home Lu asks me why we can't go over to my mom's (her Yaiyai's) house. So this is how our conversation goes:

Me: Because she had to go back to work. She was only meeting us on her lunch break.
Lu: So
Sam: Well Papou is working too. And Daddy. Everybody has to work Lexi
Lu: Mom, you don't work

Umm, yeah. Keep telling yourself that child.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! Mariah wants to know if I am going to "work" once we move. Like what I have been doing up to this point was a catered picnic!

Christy said...

LMAO @ Mariah and Lu!

Jamie said...

The funniest part after this is I started naming all the things I do for them and Lu has decided if I'll just move her carseat to the front she'll drive them everywhere they need to go ;)

Karen the Californian said...

Oy.

You mean what we do every day isn't a catered picnic, complete with hot tanned studs feeding us grapes as we recline by the pool, playing the umpteenth game of bingo and memory match with the kids?