When we lost our camera on Monday I was devastated. I tried not to be because I know Nacho was beating himself up over it and I didn't want to make him feel worse. But I was. I was upset we had lost all of our pictures and I was upset that somebody else had all of our pictures. You never know who might want to do what with those pictures.
In the camera case, I had a friends' business card and I kept hoping that the person who found it would get in touch with them. After all, we had called the ball park and the parking garage and neither had seen it - so somebody had to have picked it up. Most of the week went by and there was no word, so I had honestly given up hope. We would never see those pictures of our weekend in Tahoe or the videos of Jack's wacky dance. We went to the store and bought a new camera because all who know me know I could not be without one.
And then today, I got an email from my friend and our camera had been found! And it's being mailed back to us on Monday. So I'll give until Wednesday before I absolutely believe the following, but for now it's really nice to know there are still good people in this world. People who could look at the pictures and realize they were some family's memories. Memories of when their children were small.
Life is good!
And I will get graduation pictures up soon. As you all know, life didn't stop just because I couldn't document it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that is so awesome...i'm crossing my fingers that the camera is a-ok and arrives in your mailbox waiting to be loved and uploaded.
Post a Comment