Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The girls got haircuts!!


Ok, we all did, but I know people only really care about the girls! I am lucky enough that my sister-in-law is a hairdresser and even luckier that she was willing to come to our house to cut our hair. The plan was for Nacho to get his hair cut, but then Sam decided she wanted hers done too....which in all honesty, needed at least a trim. The minute Sam was done, Lexi climbed in the chair and announced it was her turn. Since she was 3 for 4 at the point, Tia Mari suggested cutting mine while she was there. So there you have it! I love the girls' hair long, but I really love the length they have now. They look so much older though, especially Lexi. So thanks Tia Mari!!

4 comments:

Jenny B said...

Long or short........the girls are just too adorable!!

Stacey Cannon said...

They are such little beauties!!!! I'm so glad you guys are doing well, and I'm so glad to be able to peek in on ya thru your blog!!!

Christy said...

GORGEOUS!!! They have such beautiful hair.

Nikki said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!!! You sure do have some beautiful girls there. Miss you!!! Hope we can keep in touch.