Quickly, it rained here over the weekend. Yep, over Memorial Day weekend, the official start of summer. So 2 weeks ago it was triple digits, now rain. Will it just make up it's mind?
Now on to what I'm actually posting about. We moved Lu into a toddler bed on Saturday. In all honesty, I didn't have high hopes for it since when we tried a few months ago, it was a total disaster. But she suprised me this time. She did get out a bed a few times during nap on Saturday, although she didn't leave her room, she just trashed it pulling out all the toys. But Saturday night, she climbed right in bed and didn't get up once! I thought maybe it was a fluke but it's been the same every night since then! I was thinking maybe this would be the end of naps for her though, but she's in there right now. Granted half an hour ago she was jumping on her bed, but hey she's in her room. Oh and the best part - just like Sam she waits for us to come get in her in the morning! Maybe this means potty training isn't too far behind! One can hope right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is GREAT! Way to go, big girl Lu. I'm crossing my fingers for potty training success ASAP.
Yeah!! Go Lu! Now will you start to set up the nursery??
And I hope she potty trains soon. Were the girls both in diapers at the same time? Mine were and it killed me. I felt like I changed diapers all the time. Hopefully she'll be set before the baby arrives.
WHOOHOO! bring on the potty training!
Post a Comment