
Ok, let me start by saying in theory I think the promotion thing has a gotten a little out of hand. BUT, when it's my child it's absolutely adorable and wonderful. Of course, Samantha isn't actually going onto Kindergarten next year, but she had fun none the less. Her preschool held their promotion on Tuesday, where they sang and danced for us, got some certificates and we all ate cake. Not a bad day. Samantha sang all the songs perfectly, but decided for some reason not do any of the accompanying hand movements/dance. When I asked her about it she said she's waiting until it's her turn to go to Kindergarten and then she'll do them. So next year, I'm expecting a big show from her :) Today is their last day of school and I never thought I'd be so excited about it, but I am. Luckily we have a trip planned in two weeks or I think she'd be lost.


1 comment:
I know, I know. I can relate. Caps and gowns? Please. But boy I sure wish they did that at our preschool. I'd probably pay for it.
Post a Comment