The good news: (and I'm almost afraid to say this for fear of jinxing myself)
Jonathan is sleeping through the night (9 hours) this week! He's always been a good sleeper and started sleeping 6 hours a night at 1.5 weeks, but a full night of sleep is just awesome. And he's started giving social smiles, which are the best. He finds Samantha especially entertaining.
And since I mentioned Samantha, on to the bad news. She seems to have come down with the stomach flu. She's in good spirits, but just about the time we think she's over it, she gets sick again. She's got a lot of the symptoms of influenza (the real flu) but not the fever. Does anybody know if you can have the real flu without the fever? Hopefully she feels better soon, but for now our days are being spent with her going from her bed to the couch and back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Generally speaking the fever is most indicative of the "flu". Does she have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and/or muscle aches.
When I had the flu, my temperature was over 102-103 degrees for several days in a row and I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was HOT!
Hope she's feeling better soon!
Hope she's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment