For all California drivers (well, all drivers, I guess):
FYI - putting your cell phone on speakerphone and holding it in your hand does NOT constitute hands free cell phone use while driving! And if you're going to do it this way, don't hold it high enough for a cop to see you.
Oh and while I'm at it - if there is a car in front of me, tailgaiting me won't accomplish anything, except piss me off. Where exactly do you think I'm going to go?
And one last one - please learn how to merge and how to use a round-about. Honestly, they're not that hard.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Amen!
Although I have to admit: I was one of those cell phone drivers! I had no idea I could put the phone down on "speaker phone" and still talk and be heard! Duh! You should have seen my face when I realized I could, lol! *blushing*
I don't even know how to put my phone on speaker!!! lol
Post a Comment