We've been waititng for you.....
We're constantly being told by people, mostly family, they the don't see the kids enough. Yet they ALWAYS expect us to bring the kids to them. It would seem to me, that if they feel they aren't seeing the kids enough that they would make the trip to us. But they don't. They'd rather call and complain. And the excuse I just can not wrap my head around is that we live too far away. Umm, do they not understand that the distance from them to us is the same exact distance from us to them? So why is it not too far for us to drive? And hello, we're the ones with the 3 kids. Yes our decision to have them, but it's far harder for us to pack them all up to go somewhere.
And it's not like we hibernate in our house all the time. We go the family events and birthday parties. And I like to feel we go a lot to just hang out. And if people don't want to come hang out here, that's fine. But then I want them to realize that they are making a choice not to see the kids. So quit complaining about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree - not to mention, its always easier to entertain my kids at home in their own environment!
OMG, I feel the same way. Drives me C-R-A-Z-Y.
Post a Comment