Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Heartfelt Gratitude

I'd like to take a moment to thank my children, from the bottom of my heart, for all the little things they do to make my life just a tad bit easier.

So first - Samantha, thank you so much for using the last of the toilet paper in my bathroom this morning. And thank you for not telling me, allowing me to discover for myself when I actually had to go.

And speaking of the bathroom, Alexandra, my sweet Lu - thank you for waiting until I had your brother and sister loaded into the car this morning to inform me you had to use the bathroom. Despite the fact that we were already running late and that I had already asked you a half dozen times before we stepped foot into the garage.

Running late - that brings me to Jonathan. My baby. Thank you so much for choosing today to learn to pry the top off your sippy cup. And then proceeding to dump the entire cup of water on yourself. 30 seconds before we had to pick up Samantha from school.

Thank you to all my children for helping me out today. Because you know it's the little things. But hey, life sure would be boring without them, wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Is it bad that I am laughing? ;) I can soooo relate to all of the "thoughful" things my own kids have done...